Influencer Economics

We take a 30% gross margin from every transaction

Brands pay a handling fee of 10% on top of their chosen budget (50% discount on payments done in PEG Token).

The influencer receives their payout minus the 10% handling fee. In the end, 30% of the total fee is used for Token buyback and will be burned. The other 70% flows back into the ecosystem for marketing, development and user rewards.

Last updated